SIGN UP FOR SUMMER CAMP!
You’re invited to WOLF School’s Summer Nature Residential Camp experience! Enjoy a week of fun, friends, and outdoor exploration in the stunning redwood forest at Little Basin, part of Big Basin Redwoods State Park, located in the Santa Cruz Mountains near Santa Cruz, CA.
Geocaching, tie-dye, solar cooking, camp arts & crafts, campfire making, nature hikes, music, sleeping under the stars, and more!
All 5th-8th Graders
5 Day / 4 Night Residential Summer Camp
Monday, June 25 - Friday, June 29, 2018
Little Basin Cabins & Campground
21700 Little Basin Road, Boulder Creek, CA 95006
1) Complete a registration form for each camper attending Summer Nature Residential Camp.
- NEW! Register for WOLF School camps online with our Online Registration Form!
- Or, print, fill out, and mail this printable registration form to the address listed.
2) Submit payment for Summer Nature Residential Camp.
- NEW! Pay for camp online in WOLF School's online store.
- Or, calculate your fees on the registration form and mail a check to the address listed.
WOLF School’s educational nature camps inspire kids to experience the outdoors, connect to nature, build healthy relationships, and gain awareness of their impact on environment and community—all in a fun camp setting led by our knowledgeable, friendly, and energetic naturalists. Youth will sleep in comfortable heated cabins, have access to clean restrooms and private showers, and will eat healthy, kid-inspired homemade meals prepared by WOLF School staff.