SIGN UP FOR SUMMER CAMP!
WOLF School’s Summer Nature Day Camp offers a science and nature theme all week and an outdoor adventure every day! Kids will experience redwood trail walks, music, camp arts & crafts, cooperative games, science activities, and more, plus field trips to Nisene Marks State Park and Seacliff State Beach.
EXCITING NEWS! WOLF School is offering 3 weeks of Summer Nature Day Camp for summer 2018! More camp days means more opportunities for your camper to explore, discover, and learn outdoors while having fun with friends.
SAMPLE DAILY & WEEKLY THEMES:
Solar, Survival, Beach, Creek, Animals, Plants, Native American History, Old California, Water
All K-6th Graders
Session 1: June 11-15, 2018
Session 2: June 18-22, 2018
Session 3: June 25-29, 2018
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Early Drop-Off (Starting at 7:30 a.m.) & Late Pick-Up (Until 6:00 p.m.) Available
Camp Monte Toyon
220 Cloister Lane, Aptos, CA 95003
And nearby state parks including Seacliff State Beach and Nisene Marks State Park!
Regular Registration $60/Day & Drop-In
Join us for one day, a full week, or choose a few days each week!
1) Complete a registration form for each camper attending Summer Nature Day Camp.
- NEW! Register for WOLF School camps online with our Online Registration Form!
- Or, print, fill out, and mail this printable registration form to the address listed.
2) Submit payment for Summer Nature Day Camp.
- NEW! Pay for Summer Nature Day Camp online in WOLF School's online store.
- Or, calculate your fees on the registration form and mail a check to the address listed.
WOLF School’s educational nature camps inspire kids to experience the outdoors, connect to nature, build healthy relationships, and gain awareness of their impact on environment and community—all in a fun camp setting led by our knowledgeable, friendly, and energetic naturalists.