Pilgrim Pines is located in the San Bernardino Mountains near Oak Glen, CA. The site sits on 151 acres of cedar, oak and pine woodlands, making it a rare and remarkable outdoor getaway where kids can discover, explore and learn about nature in Southern California. It features clean comfortable cabins with separate teacher housing, healthy plentiful meals served in a spacious dining hall, basketball courts, challenge course, miles of hiking trails, and diverse natural areas for exploring the outdoors and learning about the web of life.
- Cabins - Pilgrim Pines has 19 cabins to choose from. Each cabin has 12 beds (6 built in bunk beds, three on each side of the cabin) and 2 half baths (1 on each side of the cabin). Each bunk has a storage cupboard and private reading light. Cabins are heated, carpeted and tiled with plenty of windows.
- Shower Facilities - Three shower facilities are centrally located in each cabin area at Pilgrim Pines. They are modern, private, and have hot water, sinks and toilet stalls. Each private shower has two sides and includes its own dressing area. Upper Camp has 7 cabins, 8 showers. Lower Camp has 7 cabins, 8 showers. Junior Camp has 5 cabins, 6 showers
- Additional Lodging - Leadership Center: 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, with a living room, den, a fireplace and a furnace. Sleeps 10 people in twin beds. Apartments A & B: Handicapped accessible apartments with bathrooms. Each sleeps 4 to 6, and are carpeted and heated. Apartments C,D,E & F: Located in the Health Center. 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms, a sitting room, and a front room. Sleeps 7 to 8 in 6 twins and 1 bunk. Apartments G & H: Located in Junior Lodge. Each apartment sleeps 2 in bunk beds and has a private bathroom.
- The Dining Hall seats 225 guests. The outside deck is equipped with retractable awnings and provides an outdoor dining option.
- Meal Service - homemade family-style meals or buffet available for all groups, served in the dining hall or on the outside patio by our friendly staff.
- Main Lodge - Seats up to 200. Wooden floor, heaters plus 2 fireplaces, stage, screen and sound system. LCD projector, CD and tape players provided at additional charge. Baby grand piano.
- Craft Lodge - Seats 40 to 50 with windows overlooking the creek. Wooden floor, heater, wood burning stove. Upright piano.
- Under Craft Lodge - Large cement area with tables overlooking the creek. Perfect for outdoor projects.
- Creek Lodge - Seats 50. Carpeted, furnace, wood burning stove, and skylights. Spinet piano.
- Mini Lodge - Seats 20-25. Carpeted, accessible half bathroom, heaters, and a wood burning stove.
- Junior Lodge - Seats 125. Carpeted, piano, furnace, fireplace, and patio with seating area. Includes a convenience kitchen with a beverage bar, microwave, and full size refrigerator.
- Dining Hall - Seats 250, sound system and CD player, two accessible restrooms, and a large deck with great views. The Dining Hall has a large central fireplace and is heated.
- Vesper Point - Outdoor amphitheater with benches to seat 200. Stone altar, memorial bell, and sound system.
- Labyrinth - Natural stone labyrinth below Lower Camp. Sheltered by two large oak trees and has two benches.
- Challenge Course - Low ropes has seven elements and high ropes contains five elements, three surface climbing wall, and zip line.
- Basketball Court - Located above the swimming pool.
- Junior Campfire - Screened campfire located on concrete pad with stage area and amphitheater seating for 100.
- Gazebo - Above Junior Campfire area. Open circular wood roofed structure with circular exterior table surface.
- Sand Volleyball Court - Located adjacent to Junior Campfire.
- Hiking Trails - There are several hiking trails available throughout Pilgrim Pines 151 acres.
- Swimming Pool - Seasonal
- Phone - (909) 797-1821
- Please Note - To reach a teacher, student, or staff member, call the WOLF Office at (831) 338-8018. In case of an emergency after regular office hours, call the site director for the facility where your program is occurring.
*Pilgrim Pines facilites are professionally managed by United Camps, Conferences and Retreats (UCCR). To learn more about Pilgrim Pines and other uses for these facilities besides WOLF School Programs, please visit UCCR.org.
39570 Glen Road