Secluded amongst the coastal redwoods, just inland from the shores of Monterey Bay and south of Santa Cruz, Monte Toyon is an inviting and versatile camp and conference center. Adjacent to Nisene State Park, Monte Toyon offers miles of beautiful trails with nearby Aptos creek and an abundance of wildlife.
- Cary Lodge - a beautiful two-story building, offers overnight accommodations in 16 four-person rooms and 3 two-person rooms, serving a total of 70 guests. Restroom facilities are on each floor.
- Miller and Morris Dormitories - house 76 persons in nine guestrooms. Restroom facilities are located in each dorm.
- Meal Service - homemade meals served buffet style available for all groups, served in the dining hall by our friendly staff.
- Helgesson Hall - a light, spacious building with open-beamed ceiling and wood floors. Ideal for large assemblies (up to 165), with a stage and fireplace.
- Hollidge Hall - This comfortable meeting space can hold up to 50 persons.
- The Dining Hall Fireplace Room - This room, used for dining, can double as ameeting space for groups of up to 50 people.
- The Sun Room - a small meeting space for 10-12 persons in the Dining Hall.
- Outdoor Amphitheater - A beautiful outdoor meeting space for groups of up to 150. It has bench seating, a stage, outdoor lights, and a small fire circle.
- Three additional fire circles with bench seating.
- Eric Swanson Memorial Outdoor Classroom - lean-to structure with bench seating for 25 people, ideal for outdoor education.
- WI-FI available at Dining Hall and Hollidge Hall.
- Large playfield with separate areas for baseball and volleyball.
- Basketball (half-court)
- Horseshoes, ping-pong
- The Sumner Rhododendron Garden: bench-seating available for meditation, reading or private conversations.
- Miles of hiking trails available - The camp is adjacent to the Nisene-Marks State Park.
- Other local options include nearby ocean beaches, the Santa Cruz boardwalk, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, local museums or historic missions.
- Monte Toyon offers both Low & High Ropes Challenge Courses
- Phone - (831) 688-5420
- Please Note - To reach a teacher, student, or staff member, call the WOLF Office at (831) 338-8018. In case of an emergency after regular office hours, call the site director for the facility where your program is occurring.
*To learn more about Camp Cazadero and other uses for these facilities other than WOLF School Programs, please visit UCCR.org
220 Cloister Lane