Camp Cazadero is located northwest of Santa Rosa in the rolling hills north of the Russian River. The site is on 1,000 acres of open meadow, groves of redwoods, madrones, firs, & oak trees, and stunning waterfalls. This beautiful and serene setting is ideal for exploration and outdoor education.
- Cabins - Twelve cabins with accommodations for 14 people each (bathrooms inside each cabin). Cabins are winterized for year-round use.
- The Little Place - Available to group leaders, a three bedroom house with living room and kitchen.
- Meal Service - homemade family-style meals or buffet available for all groups, served in the dining hall or on the outside patio by our friendly staff.
- Dining Hall (Gill Lodge) - Dining and meeting space for large groups. This building has hardwood floors and a large floor to ceiling fireplace.
- Campfire Bowl - offers a large stage, electricity and wood-bench seating for up to 195 people.
- The Mesa - A large flat concrete area suitable for games and dancing (lit by floodlights).
- Vesper Point - provides log seating for groups of up to 195, in a beautiful forested setting.
- WI-FI at Gill Lodge and Nurses cabin.
- Large meadow in the center of camp - has areas for baseball, basketball, volleyball, and horseshoes.
- Ping-Pong tables.
- Miles of hiking trails, with one trail leading to a spectacular waterfall
- Phone - (707) 632-5276
- Please Note - To reach a teacher, student, or staff member, call the WOLF Office at (831) 338-8018. In case of an emergency after regular office hours, call the site director for the facility where your program is occurring.
*To learn more about Camp Cazadero and other uses for these facilities other than WOLF School Programs, please visit UCCR.org
22175 King Ridge Road